Air Disc Brake Pads
Abex® Air Disc Brake Pads have patented cast iron backplates and an integrally molded V-groove design that greatly improves heat dispersal and eliminates excessive material stress.
Safer and More Efficient Braking Performance
- Friction materials engineered for specific applications
- Safe and reliable
- High performance in over-the-road and city stop-and-go applications
- Long life and reduced rotor wear
- Includes complete hardware kit
- OE-style or patented cast iron back plate retention system
- Suitable for city buses and highway coaches
- Equipped with OE-style green coat stripes, which provide consistent performance. This green coat is a proprietary, engineered material that is applied to the friction surface to aid the initial effectiveness of the brake friction material.
- Conforms to 2025 copper-free requirements of less than 0.05 percent by weight, with no copper added to this advanced OE-quality formulation.
- Manufactured in the U.S. at our Glasgow facility, which has the highest level of quality certification available to friction manufacturers.
Abex® Air Disc Brake Pads
Abex product manager, Dennis Griffin, introduces our made in America Abex air disc brake pads. Abex® has a proven history advancing brake technology with continuous and determined global R&D. It’s why Abex offers a comprehensive air disc and rotor program for North America. Now that’s just what you would expect from one of the largest global friction manufacturers: brake technology that’s miles ahead.